Schedules of 2013 elections are already presented by the Philippine Information Agency (PIA), mostly known for Filipinos as “Halalan 2013” on May 13, 2012 national and local elections.
According to PIA websites some municipal election office of different town and cities already started their Information Education Campaign (IEC) on the calendar of activities in line with the forthcoming Philippines 2013 Election.
The 2013 elections schedule and other important date related to “Halalan 2013” below are the calendar of activities and periods of certain prohibited acts in connection with the May 13, 2013 national and local elections, as stated in PIA official website.
- Schedule of filing of certificates of candidacy (COC Filing) to all levels (National and Local) from October 1-5, 2012.
- Local voters application schedule for Registration, transfer of registration records, reactivation, and correction of entries until October 31, 2012.
- Overseas voters schedule for filing of application for transfer of registration records from the overseas registry to the local registry is until October 15, 2012.
- Election period is from January 13, 2013 until June 12, 2013.
- Campaign period for National level and Party list groups, from February 12, 2013 up to May 12, 2013.
- Campaign period of candidates for the members of the House of Representatives and elected regional, provincial, city and municipal positions will start on March 29, 2013 and ends on May 11, 2013.
For people on the go, grab more latest updates on Halalan 2013, you may read COMELEC Halalan 2013 mobile application here.