Viral Video: Taxi Driver vs Ateneo Student P500 Bill Argument

Another video goes viral this week after it was uploaded in Facebook last Saturday. The video is about the heated argument between a student from Ateneo Graduate School of Business and a taxi driver.


Taxi Driver vs Ateneo Student P500 Bill Argument. Image Credit: Screen grab from the video.
The video shows unsettled discussion because of the P500 bill. The Ateneo student failed to provide lower than P500 bill, while the RED ANGELO taxi driver incapacity to have a change to P500 bill.

Mark Buraga uploaded the video on his Facebook account on December 6, stated that:

I was late for my Final Exam in Ateneo because of this guy from RED ANGELO taxi. I've been calling the company but no one is answering.
He didn't have change for my 500 so we had to go to the nearest gas station (petron jupiter) to break my 500. In Petron he took his fare and didn't take me back to Ateneo, he left me there.
Kindly share, I want to make sure that the only thing he'll be driving for the rest of his life is a pedicab. I want his license suspended.
Maraming Salamat Po!

The video goes viral immediately and received different reactions and comments. The video has been viewed more than half a million times and shared more than 18,000 times as of this writing.

Watch the video below:


What do you think of this heated argument of a taxi driver and a student from Ateneo? Share your comments and reactions below.

Advertisements


Sponsored Links




About plumatech

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: