“I Will Always Love You” by Jennifer Hudson in 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Video)


I Will Always Love You” rendered by Jennifer Hudson in 54th Annual Grammy Awards in tribute to Whitney Houston on Sunday, February 12, 2012 during the awards night.

Jennifer Hudson,I Will Always Love You by Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Hudson I Will Always Love You, Tribute to Whitney Houston,
Image Credit: John Shearer/WireImage.com 
I Will Always Love You,” was originally written by Dolly Parton in 1973, reports said that Parton is being emotional while watching Hudson performing in tribute to Houston at Staples Center, Los Angeles.


The song “I Will Always Love You,” achieved two awards at the 36th Annual Grammy Awards in 1993, including “Record of the Year,” and soundtrack in 1992 hit movie “The Bodyguard”, starred by Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner.


Below is the video of “I Will Always Love You” of Jennifer Hudson as she performs Whitney Houston’s hits at the 2012 Grammy Awards Night.




Jennifer Hudson at 2012 Grammy Awards, singing “I Will Always Love You




Video Credit: DailyMotion/CBS/YardieGoals





“I Will Always Love You” by Jennifer Hudson in 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Video)



Advertisements


Sponsored Links




About plumatech

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment