Watch Pacquiao vs Rios: Boxing Fight of the Year Video

Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao wins over unanimous decision fight between Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios. The boxing fight of the year happens in Macau, China last November 24, 2013.

The social media coined as the “Macau Massacre” where Pacquiao beats Rios in 12-0 score in twelve rounds.

Pacquiao statement in an interview before the fight:
“I’m going to win this fight,…I enter this fight stronger than ever. I have the strength of my country and my people coursing through my body. I fight for them, not for me. I fight for their glory, not mine.”

Watch the video below of the complete round fight of Pacquiao vs Rios. Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 1
Video Credit: YouTube/Manny Star

Part 2
Video Credit: YouTube/Manny Star


Advertisements


Sponsored Links




About plumatech

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: